Many of our holidays are tailor-made; we can adjust any element of them.
- Return flights to Kittila
- Return shuttle airport transfers
- Three nights at Hotel Harriniva
- Full-board basis (starting from dinner on the first evening, ending with breakfast on the last day)
- Warm winter clothing
- Reindeer farm visit, lasso lesson and sled ride
- Husky farm tour
- 6km husky sled ride
- 20km snowmobile safari
- Finnish cookie baking session
- Christmas stocking making session
- Snowshoeing, ice fishing, tobogganing
- Mini snowmobile riding (for children)
- Private family Santa Claus visit
- All day tea and coffee for adults
- All day soft drinks for children
Prices & Availability
Santa in Lapland Harriniva Break:
|Date||Adult price||Child price|
|2021 from||£1,270 pp||£965 pp|
Or join us on one of our EXCLUSIVE ESCORTED DEPARTURES. Further details can be found here.
Please note: a full activities timetable will be given on arrival.
Good to know
We can arrange travel for families of any size – just enquire for more details. Please note the order of activities may vary - the final itinerary will be confirmed on arrival at the hotel.
Terms & Conditions: Prices are per person based on a family of 2 adults & 2 children sharing a family room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply. A child is 4-12 years.
This itinerary is just a sample of what we can arrange for you; the price is a guide, giving you an indication of what this particular trip would cost.
There are a number of factors that affect the price of an itinerary though; if your budget is lower or higher than this, talk to one of our destination specialists on 020 7664 2237 about how we can tailor the trip to match your budget by adjusting elements of the itinerary.